It seems like forever ago that ground turkey because a replacement for all things ground beef. It’s the perfect healthier option for so many of my favorite dishes. Spaghetti and meatballs is a no brainer, but I recently made these for meatball sliders and they were a HUGE hit! I anticipated having left over for the next day but not the case! I wasn’t complaining though! I love a home run recipe!
Here’s what you will need:
- 1lb ground turkey (I always go with 93% lean, 97% tends to be get a little dry in my opinion)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 2 tbs onion powder
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Divide the meatballs into 12-24 balls. For sliders, I make an equal amount to the number of buns. For spaghetti I make them a bit smaller.
- Place meatballs on cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top of your meatballs turns slightly brown.
Easy Peasy! I can usually fix these up, start boiling the past about half way though the cook time and have an entire spaghetti dinner ready in about half an hour!
Also check out the best steak seasoning ever! It’s another quick and easy way to serve up a mouth watering meal!