You know whats missing from this post? After photos of our plates. I wish you could have seen them. There wasn’t a thing left. That’s because these pork chops were the sweetest and juiciest pork chops I think I have ever made! Even better, they took me about 15 minutes to make!
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cayenne powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Mix together the brown sugar, cayenne powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
- Rub seasoning mixture on both sides of your pork chops
- Add the olive oil to a skillet and bring to a medium/high heat
- Cook the pork chops for 7-10 minutes on each side until they reach 145 degrees.
- This is the most important part! Before removing your pork chops, run them through the sauce in the pan. It will give them that extra sweetness
- Serve and enjoy!