This tastes exactly like Rudy’s Creamed Corn! I must admit, I was pretty proud of myself when I heard the compliments last night. This. stuff. is . AMAZING! And it was quick and easy too!
- 20 ounces corn (either can corn, drained or frozen corn, thawed. Either works)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Heat corn, heavy cream. salt, sugar, pepper and butter in pot.
- While heating, mix milk and flower together in a separate bowl.
- Once you pot has come to a medium heat, slowly stir in the milk and flower mixture.
- Stir until thick and creamy (about 10-12 minutes)
- Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!