These are absolutely addicting! I plan on making a double batch next time!
Here is what you will need:
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs garlic salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash potatoes and cut into quarters
- Add cut potatoes to a medium bowl and toss in olive oil.
- Add garlic salt and Parmesan cheese. Toss until potatoes are well coated.
- Place potatoes on cookie sheet lined with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove. serve. enjoy 🙂